MRI Both Hip Joint
This test is for
What is MRI Both Hip Joint?
An MRI both hip joint creates picture of the joint comprising of sacroiliac joint, pubic bones, lower lumbar spine and its surrounding soft tissues. The images captured during the MRI scan can be stored on an electronic device which is further printed on a film. The MRI scan is radiationless test which uses strong magnetic and radio waves to create detailed and clear 3D multiple images. The whole MRI scan procedure takes about 40-60 minutes.
Why is MRI Both Hip Joint done?
- To detect fractures of the bones forming the hip joint
- To diagnose any osteoarthritis or dislocation of the hip joint
- To detect infections or inflammation of the hip joint
- To diagnose any infections of the tendons and ligaments supporting the hip joint
- To detect the presence of tumors (abnormal growths) or other masses in the area of hip joint
National Imaging & Path Labs is situated in one of the largest neighbourhoods in Delhi, National Imaging & Path Labs in Dwarka More is a part of the integrated network of pathology labs. This venture embarked on its journey with a longstanding commitment and a vision to make a wide range of specialized testing services available to the common man. In the sector, this centre has been consistent towards its commitment to excellence and innovation in whatever they do. The centre is well equipped...
Ranjit Singh Kumar
I am happy with 1mg, but not with National Imaging where I went for xray