CECT Right Hip Joint
This test is for
What is CECT Right Hip Joint?
CECT (Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography) Scan right hip joint is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the joint which links femur (hip bone) to the pelvic bone. This is then used to create a three dimensional image of the right hip joint. This image can be used to visibly assess and detect problems in the hip joint and surrounding tissues.
Why is CECT Right Hip Joint done?
- To detect fractures of the bones forming the hip joint
- To diagnose any osteoarthritis or dislocation of the hip joint
- To detect infections or inflammation of the hip joint
- To diagnose any infections of the tendons and ligaments supporting the hip joint
- To detect the presence of tumors (abnormal growths) or other masses in the area of hip joint
Health Square is located in the Hauz Khas, Delhi. Health Square in Hauz Khas, Delhi. Listed with category Blood Testing Centres, postal address, contact number, logo, postal code, email & website address. Find contact details & address of Health Square in Hauz Khas, Delhi.\r\nWe are engaged in Blood Testing Centres, Blood Testing Centres in Delhi, Blood Testing Centres in Hauz Khas Delhi, Blood Testing Centres services contact detail in Hauz Khas, Delhi, Best Blood Testing Centres in Hauz Khas...