CECT Right Hip Joint
This test is for
What is CECT Right Hip Joint?
CECT (Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography) Scan right hip joint is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the joint which links femur (hip bone) to the pelvic bone. This is then used to create a three dimensional image of the right hip joint. This image can be used to visibly assess and detect problems in the hip joint and surrounding tissues.
Why is CECT Right Hip Joint done?
- To detect fractures of the bones forming the hip joint
- To diagnose any osteoarthritis or dislocation of the hip joint
- To detect infections or inflammation of the hip joint
- To diagnose any infections of the tendons and ligaments supporting the hip joint
- To detect the presence of tumors (abnormal growths) or other masses in the area of hip joint
Advance Diagnostic Centre in Delhi is situated in one of the largest neighbourhoods in Delhi, Advance Diagnostic Centre in Karkardooma is a part of the integrated network of pathology labs. This venture embarked on its journey with a longstanding commitment and a vision to make a wide range of specialized testing services available to the common man. In the sector, this centre has been consistent towards its commitment to excellence and innovation in whatever they do. The centre is well...