CT Three Phase Study KUB
This test is for
What is CT Three Phase Study KUB?
A CT three phase study KUB is an advanced imaging technique which uses a three phase spiral CT with native, arterial and portal perfusion phases). The region to be scanned is injected with a radio contrast medium at all three phases. This test covers mainly kidney, ureter and bladder (urinary / gall) region.
Why is CT Three Phase Study KUB done?
- To detect and diagnose conditions affecting renal structure and functioning
- To detect obstructions in the upper urinary tract like stones in the kidneys or bladder
- To detect presence of tumors (abnormal growth) in the kidneys or bladder
- To detect infections or inflammations in the upper respiratory tract
- To detect lesions or abscesses in the kidneys
- To guide diagnostic procedures like biopsy or treatment procedures like kidney transplant
- To assess the efficacy of a kidney transplant
Primex Healthcare and Research Private Limited is a company incorporated in Chennai, India that aims to deliver premium quality healthcare services at affordable prices across India.\\r\\nIndia has a highly fragmented diagnostics services industry that has many local players and a few regional/national players. The services are costly and not within the reach of most of India. To take advantage of the typical volume spike that the right price can deliver, Primex has introduced the low cost “Jet...