CECT Left Hip Joint
This test is for
What is CECT Left Hip Joint?
CECT (Contrast Enhanced Computerized Tomography) Scan of the left hip joint is a diagnostic procedure in which a contrast material is injected and rotating beams of X-rays are used to create cross sectional images of the left hip joint which are then used to create a three dimensional image. This image can be used to visibly assess and detect problems in the joint and surrounding tissues.
Why is CECT Left Hip Joint done?
- To detect fractures of the bones forming the hip joint
- To diagnose any osteoarthritis or dislocation of the hip joint
- To detect infections or inflammation of the hip joint
- To diagnose any infections of the tendons and ligaments supporting the hip joint
- To detect the presence of tumors (abnormal growths) or other masses in the area of hip joint
Aarthi Scans and Labs is a private limited company, was founded by Mr. Govindarajan in the year 2000 and is currently managed by a Team of Radiologists, all from one family – Dr.Prasanna Vignesh, Dr.Aarthi Prasanna, Dr.Arun Kumar Govindarajan and Dr.Rajkumar. We are the largest and most affordable diagnostic provider in India. Aarthi Scans and Labs offers its services to more than 4000 patients a day across 4 southern states. We have 22 full fledged diagnostic centers with CT, MRI, Ultrasound...