How it works
The Tulobuterol works by relaxing the muscles in the walls of the airways. This opens the airways and makes breathing easier.
Common side effects
Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Vomiting, Headache, Dizziness, Palpitations, Vasodilation, Nausea, Allergic dermatitis, Oropharyngeal pain, Diarrhoea, Muscle cramp, Tachycardia, Increased blood pressure, Tremor, Nasopharyngitis, Cough
- ₹560 to ₹686Zuventus Healthcare Ltd3 variant(s)
- Apply tulobuterol transdermal patch once daily on chest, back, or upper arm as per the specified dosage regimen.
- Before using a transdermal skin patch, clean and dry the application site.
- Always use new site for patch application to avoid skin irritation.
- Tell your doctor if you are suffering from diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure), hyperthyroidism (increased levels of thyroid hormone), atopic dermatitis (skin allergies and inflammation) and heart conditions such as irregular heartbeat and myocardial insufficiency (poor functioning of the heart muscles).
- Seek medical attention if you experience sudden difficulty in breathing (dyspnea), flushing, swelling of the lips and face (angioedema) and skin rashes (urticaria).
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if you are allergic to tulobuterol or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if you are suffering from tumor of the adrenal glands (pheochromocytoma).
- Do not give to infants less than 6 months of age.