Information about Terizidone
Terizidone is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How terizidone works
Terizidone belongs to class of drugs called antimycobacterials. Terizidone acts by preventing cell wall synthesis by inhibiting two necessary enzymes.
Common side effects of terizidone
Confusion, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Headache, Dizziness, Allergic reaction, Convulsion, Nausea, Diarrhoea, Slurred speech, Depression, Tremor
Available Medicine for Terizidone
- ₹597Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Terizidone
- Your doctor has prescribed Terizidone to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Discontinue Terizidone and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Notify your doctor if you feel pain in your tendons, numbness, or tingling sensations.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.