Information about Terizidone
How terizidone works
Terizidone belongs to class of drugs called antimycobacterials. Terizidone acts by preventing cell wall synthesis by inhibiting two necessary enzymes.
Common side effects of terizidone
Confusion, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Headache, Dizziness, Allergic reaction, Convulsion, Nausea, Diarrhoea, Slurred speech, Depression, Tremor
Available Medicine for Terizidone
- ₹543Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Terizidone
• Seek immediate medical attention if you develop any suicidal or psychotic symptoms.
• Always take vitamin B6 along with terizidone.
• Avoid large fatty meal while taking terizidone.
• Do not consume alcohol while taking Terizidone as it may worsen the side effects.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• Should not be given to patients allergic to any of its ingredients.
• Should not be given to patients with epilepsy, severe depression, psychosis or alcohol abuse.