Terbutaline + Doxofylline
Information about Terbutaline + Doxofylline
Terbutaline + doxofylline uses
Terbutaline+Doxofylline is used in the treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
How terbutaline + doxofylline works
This is a combination of two medicines: Terbutaline and Doxofylline. They work by relaxing the muscles in the airways and widens the airways. This makes breathing easier.
Common side effects of terbutaline + doxofylline
Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach upset, Restlessness, Tremor, Palpitations, Increased heart rate
Available Medicine for Terbutaline + Doxofylline
- ₹74Anthus Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹70Jpee Healthcare1 variant(s)
- ₹49Floreat Medica Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹65Seagull Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹95Ikon Remedies Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹90Gladcare Formulations Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹90Evershine Lifesciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- 1 variant(s)
- ₹49Regenix Drugs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹50Azine Healthcare Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Terbutaline + Doxofylline
- You have been prescribed Terbutaline + Doxofylline for the treatment of asthma.
- It should be taken at the same time each day, preferably in the evening after food.
- It does not work right away and should not be used to relieve sudden breathing problems. Always keep a fast-acting (rescue) inhaler with you.
- Your doctor may get regular blood tests done to make sure that you are taking the right dose.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your blood potassium levels. Inform your doctor if you notice muscle twitching or weakness, or an irregular heartbeat.
- Do not stop taking the medicine without consulting your doctor, even if you feel better.