Information about Terbutaline + Doxofylline
Terbutaline + Doxofylline Uses
How Terbutaline + Doxofylline works
Terbutaline + Doxofylline is a combination of two medicines: Terbutaline and Doxofylline. They work by relaxing the muscles in the airways and widens the airways. This makes breathing easier.
Common side effects of Terbutaline + Doxofylline
Nausea, Vomiting, Upset stomach, Restlessness, Tremor, Palpitations, Increased heart rate
Available Medicine for Terbutaline + Doxofylline
Fildox TAnthus Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Doxej TJpee Healthcare
Doxobrex TIkon Remedies Pvt Ltd
Doxoll-TLFloreat Medica Pvt Ltd
Everdox TEvershine Lifesciences Pvt Ltd
Glydil TSGladcare Formulations Pvt Ltd
Doxiff TRElcliff Formulations Pvt Ltd
Veez TRegenix Drugs Ltd
PecophylinPeerage Pharma Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Terbutaline + Doxofylline
- You have been prescribed Terbutaline + Doxofylline for the treatment of asthma.
- It should be taken at the same time each day, preferably in the evening after food.
- It does not work right away and should not be used to relieve sudden breathing problems. Always keep a fast-acting (rescue) inhaler with you.
- Your doctor may get regular blood tests done to make sure that you are taking the right dose.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your blood potassium levels. Inform your doctor if you notice muscle twitching or weakness, or an irregular heartbeat.
- Do not stop taking the medicine without consulting your doctor, even if you feel better.