Tenatoprazole is used in the treatment of acidity, heartburn, intestinal ulcers and stomach ulcers
How it works
Tenatoprazole lowers the acid production in the stomach.
Common side effects
Nausea, Headache, Abdominal pain, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Flatulence
- ₹195Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- Get a blood test done to know the magnesium level in your body once a year; you may need a magnesium supplement while using the Tenatoprazole,as a long-term treatment.
- Long-term use of the Tenatoprazole can cause weak or broken bones.
- Take Tenatoprazole immediately before a meal, preferably in the morning.
- Take Tenatoprazole for the entire duration of the treatment, even if you begin to feel better.