Information about Saroglitazar
Saroglitazar is used in the treatment of diabetic dyslipidemia.
How saroglitazar works
Saroglitazar is an anti-diabetic medication. It works by increasing fatty acid oxidation process in the liver and also reduces secretion of triglycerides. It also restores body's ability to use insulin to lower blood sugar.
Common side effects of saroglitazar
Weakness, Fever, Gastritis
Available Medicine for Saroglitazar
- ₹266Zydus Cadila1 variant(s)
- ₹1200Zydus Cadila1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Saroglitazar
- Saroglitazar has beneficial effects in controlling both lipid (triglycerides) and sugar levels in diabetic patients.
- You should continue to exercise regularly, eat a healthy diet, and take your other diabetes medicines along with Saroglitazar.
- It is best to take Saroglitazar before the first meal of the day.