Saroglitazar is used in the treatment of diabetic dyslipidemia
How it works
Saroglitazar restores the body's ability to use insulin, lowering the blood sugar levels.
Common side effects
Weakness, Fever, Gastritis
- ₹266Zydus Cadila1 variant(s)
- Use with caution if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, or history of myopathies, heart disease with episodic congestive heart failure or if you observe excessive weight gain.
- If you have type 2 diabetes with episodic congestive heart failure, you should be regularly monitored for signs and symptoms of congestive heart failure.
- It should be used with caution in elderly patients.
- Saroglitazar is not recommended in children.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.