Information about Salbutamol + Beclometasone
Salbutamol + Beclometasone Uses
How Salbutamol + Beclometasone works
Salbutamol + Beclometasone is a combination of two medicines: Salbutamol and Beclometasone. Salbutamol is a bronchodilator which works by relaxing the muscles in the airways and widens the airways. Beclometasone is a steroid. It acts by stopping the release of certain natural substances in body that are responsible for inflammation (swelling) of the airways. Together, they make breathing easier.
Common side effects of Salbutamol + Beclometasone
Hoarseness of voice, Sore throat, Fungal infection of mouth, Respiratory tract infection, Headache, Muscle cramp
Available Medicine for Salbutamol + Beclometasone
₹21 to ₹432 variant(s)
VentorideGlaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹98 to ₹1063 variant(s)
Durabec BreathRaptakos Brett & Co Ltd
Aerotide ForteSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Ibires BIndiabulls pharmaceutical ltd
Vent PlusKopran Ltd
AerotideSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹11 to ₹592 variant(s)
Expert advice for Salbutamol + Beclometasone
- You have been prescribed Salbutamol + Beclometasone for the treatment of asthma.
- This medicine is for inhalation only. The tablet should not be swallowed.
- Take it at the same time everyday to maintain consistent level of medicine in your body.
- It does not work right away and should not be used to relieve sudden breathing problems. Use your rescue inhaler to control sudden difficulty in breathing.
- Dry mouth may occur as a side effect. Frequent mouth rinses, good oral hygiene, increased water intake and sugarless candy may help.
- Gargle with warm water after each inhalation to avoid any fungal infections in your mouth and throat.
- Take the first dose of this medicine under medical supervision as it may cause wheezing or tightening of the airways (bronchospasm) immediately after using.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your blood potassium levels as low oxygen levels in the blood (hypoxia) and medicines such as Salbutamol + Beclometasone can lower potassium levels in blood.
- Only very small amounts of Salbutamol + Beclometasone may get absorbed into the bloodstream after inhalation. Hence, serious side effects are unlikely.
- Do not stop taking Salbutamol + Beclometasone suddenly even if you don’t currently have any symptoms as that may cause your breathing problems to come back.