Salbutamol/Albuterol + Bromhexine
Information about Salbutamol/Albuterol + Bromhexine
Salbutamol/albuterol + bromhexine uses
Salbutamol/Albuterol+Bromhexine is used in the treatment of cough.
How salbutamol/albuterol + bromhexine works
This is a combination of two medicines: Salbutamol/Albuterol and Bromhexine, which relieves cough. Salbutamol and bromhexine. Salbutamol is a bronchodilator which relaxes muscles in your airways and widens airways. Bromhexine is a mucolytic which thins and loosens mucus (phlegm), making it easier to cough out. Together, they make breathing easier.
Common side effects of salbutamol/albuterol + bromhexine
Nausea, Indigestion, Bloating, Diarrhea, Dizziness, Headache, Palpitations, Sweating, Tremor, Muscle cramp, Skin rash, Increased heart rate
Available Medicine for Salbutamol/Albuterol + Bromhexine
- ₹55Burnet Pharmaceuticals P Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹24 to ₹71Cipla Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹60Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹6TOSC International Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹22Brawn Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹34Laborate Pharmaceuticals India Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹50Micro Labs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹1 to ₹64Micro Labs Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹12Densa Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹31Darwin Formulations Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Salbutamol/Albuterol + Bromhexine
- Salbutamol/Albuterol + Bromhexine relieves cough associated with bronchitis, bronchial asthma, emphysema and other broncho-pulmonary disorders.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- If you are diabetic, monitor your blood glucose regularly while taking this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of thyroid or heart disease.
- Stop taking Salbutamol/Albuterol + Bromhexine and inform your doctor if your cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache.