Promethazine + Pholcodine
Information about Promethazine + Pholcodine
Promethazine + pholcodine uses
Promethazine+Pholcodine is used in the treatment of dry cough.
How promethazine + pholcodine works
This is a combination of two medicines: Promethazine and Pholcodine which relieve dry cough. Promethazine is an antiallergic. It blocks the action of a chemical messenger (histamine) which may trigger cough due to allergy. Pholcodine is a cough suppressant. It suppresses cough by reducing the activity of cough centre in the brain.
Common side effects of promethazine + pholcodine
Nausea, Vomiting, Constipation, Sleepiness, Dizziness, Rash, Excitation, Confusion, Shortness of breath
Available Medicine for Promethazine + Pholcodine
- ₹23 to ₹78Abbott2 variant(s)
- ₹82Abbott1 variant(s)
- ₹55Mankind Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹58Pharmed Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹38Mankind Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹50Klar Sehen Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹27Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)