Information about Prenoxdiazine
Prenoxdiazine is used in the treatment of dry cough.
How prenoxdiazine works
Prenoxdiazine is an antitussive (cough suppressants). It suppresses cough by reducing the activity of cough centre in the brain.
Common side effects of prenoxdiazine
Allergic reaction, Allergic skin rash, Constipation, Dryness in mouth, Nausea
Available Medicine for Prenoxdiazine
- ₹266Khandelwal Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Prenoxdiazine
- Use prenoxdiazine with caution if you are an elderly patient.
- Do not use prenoxdiazine in case your cough is productive (wet/ mucus producing).
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may become pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Do not take if allergic to prenoxdiazine or any of its ingredients.