Information about Prenoxdiazine
Prenoxdiazine is used in the treatment of Dry cough.
How prenoxdiazine works
Prenoxdiazine suppresses a cough by reducing the activity of cough center in the brain.
Common side effects of prenoxdiazine
Allergic reaction, Allergic skin rash, Constipation, Dry mouth, Nausea
Available Medicine for Prenoxdiazine
- ₹266Khandelwal Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Prenoxdiazine
- Use prenoxdiazine with caution if you are an elderly patient.
- Do not use prenoxdiazine in case your cough is productive (wet/ mucus producing).
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may become pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Do not take if allergic to prenoxdiazine or any of its ingredients.