Information about Policresulen Topical
Policresulen topical uses
Policresulen Topical is used to prevent infections.
How policresulen topical works
Policresulen belongs to the class of medications called as hemostatics and antiseptics. It acts by inhibiting and killing the bacteria responsible for the infection. Policresulen as a suppository enables clotting of the blood proteins thereby controlling any bleeding at the area of application.
Common side effects of policresulen topical
Burning sensation, Itching, Skin redness, Gastrointestinal discomfort.
Available Medicine for Policresulen TopicalNo medicine available
Expert advice for Policresulen Topical
- Consult your doctor before using policresulen ointment in children under 18 years of age.
- Discontinue use of policresulen and consult your doctor if you develop any allergic reaction.
- Ointment or suppository for hemorrhoids should be applied after the bowel movement.
- Take precautions to avoid staining of the clothes while using policresulen ointment.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to policresulen or any of its ingredients.