Policresulen Topical is used to prevent infections
How it works
Policresulen belongs to the class of medications called as hemostatics and antiseptics. It acts by inhibiting and killing the bacteria responsible for the infection. Policresulen as a suppository enables clotting of the blood proteins thereby controlling any bleeding at the area of application.
Common side effects
Burning sensation, Itching, Skin redness, Gastrointestinal discomfort
Available MedicineNo medicine available
- Consult your doctor before using policresulen ointment in children under 18 years of age.
- Discontinue use of policresulen and consult your doctor if you develop any allergic reaction.
- Ointment or suppository for hemorrhoids should be applied after the bowel movement.
- Take precautions to avoid staining of the clothes while using policresulen ointment.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to policresulen or any of its ingredients.