Information about Permethrin
How Permethrin works
Permethrin is an antiparasitic medication. It works by killing the tiny insects (mites) and their eggs, which cause scabies. It also kills head lice which attach to your scalp and irritate it.
Common side effects of Permethrin
Skin burn, Stinging sensation
Available Medicine for Permethrin
HHMiteHegde and Hegde Pharmaceutical LLP
₹58 to ₹1453 variant(s)
PerliceCuratio Healthcare India Pvt Ltd
₹61 to ₹2163 variant(s)
₹121 to ₹1464 variant(s)
PermiteCuratio Healthcare India Pvt Ltd
₹116 to ₹1752 variant(s)
ScabperMenarini India Pvt Ltd
₹31 to ₹744 variant(s)
ScarbicLeeford Healthcare Ltd
₹23 to ₹503 variant(s)
PermedMed Manor Organics Pvt Ltd
₹49 to ₹2004 variant(s)
ScabestPsychotropics India Ltd
₹77 to ₹1102 variant(s)
₹56 to ₹1063 variant(s)
₹38 to ₹854 variant(s)
Expert advice for Permethrin
- Permethrin is prescribed for the treatment of scabies( a condition where tiny insects infest and irritate your skin).
- It may also be used for the treatment of head lice.
- It should be used as per dose and duration suggested by your doctor.
- If the condition persists after 14 days of treatment then the doctor may suggest another treatment.
- Apply a thin layer of this medicine all over the body and leave it for 8-14 hours before taking a bath or shower.
- Avoid getting it in your eyes, nose or mouth. If this happens, rinse with water immediately.