Information about Pancreatin + Dimethicone
How Pancreatin + Dimethicone works
Pancreatin + Dimethicone is a combination of two medicines: Pancreatin and Dimethicone. Pancreatin is a digestive enzyme that helps in digestion of food. Dimethicone is an antifoaming medicine which disintegrates gas bubbles and allows easy passage of gas.
Common side effects of Pancreatin + Dimethicone
Nausea, Diarrhea, Stomach pain, Bloating, Constipation
Available Medicine for Pancreatin + Dimethicone
₹167 to ₹2032 variant(s)
BarozymeBaroda Pharma Pvt Ltd
₹44 to ₹662 variant(s)
Hiact PSundyota Numandis Probioceuticals Pvt Ltd
EncarminEskag Pharma Pvt Ltd
₹5 to ₹694 variant(s)
EndyzeCuragen Biological Pharmaceuticals
Diapepsin PUnion Drug
DiozymeDivine Lifecare Pvt Ltd
₹65 to ₹782 variant(s)
DebulDr. Johns Laboratories Pvt Ltd
GesdypSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
B ZymeBrawn Laboratories Ltd
Expert advice for Pancreatin + Dimethicone
- Pancreatin + Dimethicone helps in the treatment of indigestion and bloating.
- They lower stool frequency and improve stomach pain, gassiness, and stool consistency.
- Take it during or immediately after a meal or a snack as per your doctor’s advice and drink plenty of water along with it.
- It may cause mouth irritation. Swallow the capsules completely. Don't chew, crush, or hold it in your mouth.
- Inform your doctor if you experience severe or long-lasting abdominal pain while taking this medicine.
- Inform you doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.