Information about Oxaceprol
Oxaceprol is used in the treatment of Osteoarthritis.
How oxaceprol works
Oxaceprol is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause fever, pain and inflammation (redness and swelling).
Common side effects of oxaceprol
Abdominal pain, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Epigastric pain, Flatulence, Nausea, Vomiting, Indigestion
Available Medicine for Oxaceprol
- ₹199 to ₹350Lupin Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹217 to ₹383Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹169Akumentis Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹199 to ₹350Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹217 to ₹350Delcure Life Sciences2 variant(s)
- ₹199 to ₹350Aksigen Hospital Care2 variant(s)
- ₹199Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹199Unichem Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹212Abbott India Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹200Pulse Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Oxaceprol
- It should be taken with food or milk to avoid getting an upset stomach.
- It can cause serious complications like stomach bleeding and kidney problems if taken for a long time.
- Oxaceprol can raise your risk of blood clots, heart attack, or a stroke.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.