Information about Oxaceprol
Oxaceprol is used in the treatment of osteoarthritis.
How oxaceprol works
Oxaceprol blocks the release of certain chemical messengers that are responsible for inflammation, pain, and fever.
Common side effects of oxaceprol
Nausea, Allergic reaction, Skin irritation, Joint pain, Change in appetite, Diarrhoea, Hair loss, Increased white blood cell count (eosinophils), Skin redness, Stomach pain, Vasculitis.
Available Medicine for Oxaceprol
- ₹199 to ₹350Lupin Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹217 to ₹383Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹169Akumentis Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹199Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹217 to ₹350Delcure Life Sciences2 variant(s)
- ₹199 to ₹350Aksigen Hospital Care2 variant(s)
- ₹199Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹199Unichem Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹212Abbott India Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹199Ronyd Healthcare Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Oxaceprol
• Inform your doctor if you are receiving blood thinning agents (eg. Warfarin).
• Tell your doctor before taking oxaceprol if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• It should not be given to patients who are allergic to oxaceprol or any of its ingredients.