Information about Norepinephrine
Norepinephrine is used in the treatment of Low blood pressure. It is usually used in an emergency to increase blood pressure to normal levels.
How norepinephrine works
Common side effects of norepinephrine
Systemic hypertension (high blood pressure), Headache, Restless, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Palpitations, Tremor
Available Medicine for Norepinephrine
- ₹54Samarth Life Sciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹192Themis Medicare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹56 to ₹267Neon Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹35 to ₹130Celon Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹130United Biotech Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹192AAA Pharma Trade Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹125Geo Pharma Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹120Neiss Labs Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹54Verve Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹170Chandra Bhagat Pharma Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Norepinephrine
- It is given via a drip into your veins by a doctor or healthcare professional.
- During infusion your doctor will continuously monitor blood pressure, heart rate as well as site of infusion.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.