Information about Mephentermine
Mephentermine is used in the treatment of decreased blood pressure.
How mephentermine works
Mephentermine is a sympathomimetic medicine. It helps to release a chemical messenger (adrenaline), which compresses the blood vessels. It also promotes the heart’s contractile ability to pump more blood. Hence, it works to increase your blood pressure.
Common side effects of mephentermine
Systemic hypertension (high blood pressure), Anxiety, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Cns stimulation
Available Medicine for Mephentermine
- ₹22 to ₹216Neon Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹35SPM Drugs Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹168 to ₹196Pfizer Ltd2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Mephentermine
- It is usually given as a slow injection into your veins by a doctor or healthcare professional.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking or have recently taken medication to treat severe depression.