Magaldrate + Activated Dimethicone/Simethicone
Information about Magaldrate + Activated Dimethicone/Simethicone
Magaldrate + activated dimethicone/simethicone uses
Magaldrate+Activated Dimethicone/Simethicone is used in the treatment of acidity, stomach ulcers and bloating.
How magaldrate + activated dimethicone/simethicone works
This is a combination of two medicines: Magaldrate and simethicone. Magaldrate is an inorganic salt that neutralises the excess acid in stomach. Simethicone is an antifoaming medicine which disintegrates gas bubbles and allows easy passage of gas.
Common side effects of magaldrate + activated dimethicone/simethicone
Chalky taste, Diarrhea, Constipation
Available Medicine for Magaldrate + Activated Dimethicone/Simethicone
- ₹15 to ₹159Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd5 variant(s)
- ₹6 to ₹297Affy Pharma Pvt Ltd7 variant(s)
- ₹71Obsurge Biotech Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹85Mankind Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹95 to ₹114Somatico Laboratories Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹80 to ₹92Eskag Pharma Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹21Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹93 to ₹120Drakt Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹53 to ₹77Seagull Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹64Alde Medi Impex Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Magaldrate + Activated Dimethicone/Simethicone
- It is better to take it after food or as suggested by the doctor.
- Some healthy tips to prevent acidity from happening:
- Avoid taking hot tea, coffee, spicy food, and chocolate. Instead, have cold milk and cold coffee as these help neutralize the acid in the stomach.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid eating late at night or before bedtime.
- Do not take Magaldrate + Activated Dimethicone/Simethicone at least 2 hours before or after taking other medicines. It may interact with other medicines.
- Talk to your doctor if you notice any signs of appendicitis such as lower abdominal pain, cramping, bloating, nausea, and vomiting.