Information about Isoxsuprine
How Isoxsuprine works
Isoxsuprine is a beta-adrenergic agonist. It works by preventing the contractions of the smooth muscles in the uterus. Thus, it relaxes the uterus to prevent premature labor.
Common side effects of Isoxsuprine
Dizziness, Palpitations, Increased heart rate
Available Medicine for Isoxsuprine
₹22 to ₹1514 variant(s)
SuproxInd Swift Laboratories Ltd
₹38 to ₹1163 variant(s)
₹18 to ₹1214 variant(s)
GestakindMankind Pharma Ltd
₹26 to ₹782 variant(s)
AdilanAlbert David Ltd
₹15 to ₹863 variant(s)
AdilinLincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹14 to ₹822 variant(s)
IsopregAkumentis Healthcare Ltd
₹8 to ₹773 variant(s)
PregninOverseas Healthcare Pvt Ltd
₹19 to ₹853 variant(s)
UdilanTroikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹12 to ₹1062 variant(s)
SusoxRekvina Laboratories Ltd
₹19 to ₹523 variant(s)
Expert advice for Isoxsuprine
- You have been prescribed Isoxsuprine for the treatment of premature labor.
- It may also be used in the treatment of peripheral vascular diseases.
- Avoid stress or any kind of strenuous activity to prevent premature labor
- Isoxsuprine may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Don't drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Inform your doctor if you experience a rash or irregular heartbeats or if you have bleeding disorders, glaucoma, or heart disease.