How it works
Ichtyolammonium belongs to class of drugs called anti-inflammatory and emollients. It has anti-inflammatory, bactericidal (substance which kills bacteria) and fungicidal (substance which kills fungi) properties. It reduces inflammation by suppressing the release of chemicals that mediate inflammation. As an antibacterial and antifungal agent, it decreases bacterial and fungal growth around the inflamed skin.
Common side effects
Available MedicineNo medicine available
- Take precautions to avoid contact with eyes.
- Ensure that you use a protective covering over the application area to avoid staining from application of ichtyolammonium.
- In case your skin feels very dry after ichtyolammonium application, use a moisturiser.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to ichtyolammonium or any of its ingredients