Gamma Benzene Hexachloride
Information about Gamma Benzene Hexachloride
Gamma benzene hexachloride uses
Gamma Benzene Hexachloride is used in the treatment of scabies.
How gamma benzene hexachloride works
Gamma benzene hexachloride belongs to a class of drugs called ectoparasiticides. It works by killing the mite and lice.
Common side effects of gamma benzene hexachloride
Erythematous rash, Itching, Dry skin, Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation)
Available Medicine for Gamma Benzene Hexachloride
- ₹37Menarini India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹39Admit Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹34 to ₹45Gary Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Gamma Benzene Hexachloride
- Avoid direct contact of lotion or shampoo with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Wear synthetic latex gloves during the application of lotion or shampoo.
- Inform your doctor if you have any other chronic skin disease such as dermatitis (inflammation of skin) or psoriasis (red, itchy, scaly patches over the skin).
- Inform your doctor if you have HIV/AIDS, history of head injury or liver dysfunction or unexplained weight loss.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Avoid exposure of medication applied on your skin to baby while breast feeding.
- Feed your baby after 24 hours of lotion application as the drug is secreted through breast milk.
- Do not take if allergic to gamma benzene hexachloride or any of its ingredients.
- Do not give to Premature neonates.
- Do not take if Patient have any history of uncontrolled fits (seizures) or any neurological disorders.