Information about Etofylline + Theophylline
Etofylline + Theophylline Uses
How Etofylline + Theophylline works
Etofylline + Theophylline is a combination of two bronchodilators: Etofylline and Theophylline. They work by relaxing the muscles in the airways and widen the airways. This makes breathing easier.
Common side effects of Etofylline + Theophylline
Nausea, Vomiting, Upset stomach, Headache, Restlessness
Available Medicine for Etofylline + Theophylline
₹4 to ₹14311 variant(s)
₹2 to ₹346 variant(s)
SuphyllinPaksons Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
EtophyllineCiron Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
AgrophyllinAgron Remedies Pvt Ltd
DexophyllinIkon Remedies Pvt Ltd
₹4 to ₹322 variant(s)
Expert advice for Etofylline + Theophylline
- Etofylline + Theophylline is used for treatment and prevention of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Take it at the same time each day, preferably in the evening after food.
- It does not work right away and should not be used to relieve sudden breathing problems. Always keep a fast-acting (rescue) inhaler with you.
- Your doctor may take regular blood test to monitor potassium level and the level of this medicine in your body.
- Notify your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney, liver or heart disease, or if you have a smoking history. Your dose may need to be adjusted.
- Do not discontinue use without consulting your doctor, even if you feel better.