Information about Doxofylline + Montelukast
Doxofylline + Montelukast Uses
Doxofylline+Montelukast is used in the treatment of asthma.
How Doxofylline + Montelukast works
Doxofylline + Montelukast is a combination of two medicines: Doxofylline and montelukast. Doxofylline is a bronchodilator. It works by relaxing the muscles in the airways and widens airways. Montelukast is a leukotriene antagonist which blocks the action of leukotriene, a chemical messenger. This reduces inflammation (swelling) in the airways to prevent asthma and relieve symptoms of allergies.
Common side effects of Doxofylline + Montelukast
Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach pain/epigastric pain, Headache, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Irritation, Increased heart rate, Flu-like symptoms
Available Medicine for Doxofylline + Montelukast
Ventidox-MMankind Pharma Ltd
Spirodin-MKoye Pharmaceuticals Pvt ltd
Dofasma MTas Med India Pvt Ltd
Freefil MFourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Respivel MKinedex Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Telekast DLupin Ltd
Doxymont MOrganic Laboratories
MontidoxCanopy Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Cirmox-MAcekinetics Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Doxydaz MDazzle Healthcare
Expert advice for Doxofylline + Montelukast
- You have been prescribed Doxofylline + Montelukast for prevention and treatment of asthma.
- It is relatively safe, with very few side effects.
- Take it at the same time each day, preferably in the evening after food.
- Do not use it to relieve sudden breathing problems. Use your rescue inhaler to control sudden difficulty in breathing.
- Notify your doctor if you smoke or have an viral infection. Your dose may need to be adjusted.
- Do not stop using it without consulting your doctor, even if you feel better.