Information about Dicyclomine + Dimethicone
Dicyclomine + Dimethicone Uses
Dicyclomine+Dimethicone is used in the treatment of abdominal pain.
How Dicyclomine + Dimethicone works
Dicyclomine + Dimethicone is a combination of two medicines: Dicyclomine and Dimethicone. Dicyclomine is an antispasmodic which works by relaxing the muscles in your stomach and gut (intestine). It stops sudden muscle contractions (spasms), thereby relieving abdominal cramps and pain. Dimethicone is an antifoaming medicine which disintegrates gas bubbles and allows easy passage of gas.
Common side effects of Dicyclomine + Dimethicone
Nausea, Dryness in mouth, Dizziness, Blurred vision, Sleepiness, Weakness, Nervousness
Available Medicine for Dicyclomine + Dimethicone
Colispas PaedBestoChem Formulations India Ltd
Coliwin NFMankind Pharma Ltd
ColistatVotary Laboratories I Ltd
SpaztusAptus Pharma Pvt Ltd
ColwinWin-Medicare Pvt Ltd
₹18 to ₹282 variant(s)
ColimolSuzikem Drugs Pvt Ltd
RonspasRx Healthcare Ltd
SpasremScoshia Remedy Inc
Expert advice for Dicyclomine + Dimethicone
- Dicyclomine + Dimethicone helps in the treatment of stomach pain and bloating.
- Take it with food to prevent an upset stomach.
- It may cause dizziness or drowsiness. Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration.
- Dry mouth may occur as a side effect. Frequent mouth rinses, good oral hygiene, increased water intake and sugarless candy may help.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Dicyclomine + Dimethicone as it can cause excessive drowsiness and increase your risk of stomach problems.
- Inform your doctor if you experience severe or long-lasting pain in your stomach.