Information about Deca Peptide
Deca peptide uses
Deca Peptide is used in the treatment of Vitiligo.
How deca peptide works
Deca peptide works by stopping the activity of chemicals causing redness and swelling of skin causing loss of skin color.
Common side effects of deca peptide
Dry skin, Skin irritation, Burning sensation
Available Medicine for Deca Peptide
- ₹385 to ₹1200Alkem Laboratories Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹325 to ₹1100Zydus Cadila3 variant(s)
Expert advice for Deca Peptide
- Do not apply decapeptide to broken or severely damaged skin.
- Immediately wash your hands except for the area to be treated after applying the lotion.
- Do not use it for cosmetic purposes such as skin whitening, removal of moles or other blemishes.
- Avoid exposure to direct UV light and cover the treated areas after application.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any allergic reactions.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if patient is allergic to decapeptide or any of its ingredients.