Choline Theophyllinate + Terbutaline
Information about Choline Theophyllinate + Terbutaline
Choline theophyllinate + terbutaline uses
Choline Theophyllinate+Terbutaline is used in the treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
How choline theophyllinate + terbutaline works
This is a combination of two medicines: Choline Theophyllinate and Terbutaline. They work by relaxing the muscles in the airways and widen the airways. This makes breathing easier.
Common side effects of choline theophyllinate + terbutaline
Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach upset, Restlessness, Tremor, Palpitations, Increased heart rate
Available Medicine for Choline Theophyllinate + Terbutaline
- ₹14Litaka Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹27Domagk Smith Labs Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹30Corvin Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Choline Theophyllinate + Terbutaline
- You have been prescribed Choline Theophyllinate + Terbutaline for the treatment of asthma.
- It should be taken at the same time each day, preferably in the evening after food.
- It does not work right away and should not be used to relieve sudden breathing problems. Always keep a fast-acting (rescue) inhaler with you.
- Your doctor may get regular blood tests done to make sure that you are taking the right dose.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your blood potassium levels. Inform your doctor if you notice muscle twitching or weakness, or an irregular heartbeat.
- Do not stop taking the medicine without consulting your doctor, even if you feel better.