Chlorhexidine Gluconate + Silver Sulfadiazine
Information about Chlorhexidine Gluconate + Silver Sulfadiazine
Chlorhexidine gluconate + silver sulfadiazine uses
Chlorhexidine Gluconate+Silver Sulfadiazine is used for burns.
How chlorhexidine gluconate + silver sulfadiazine works
This is a combination of two antibiotics: Chlorhexidine Gluconate and Silver Sulfadiazine. Chlorhexidine Gluconate is an antiseptic and disinfectant which works by binding strongly with skin. It kills infectious microorganisms and effectively cleans out cuts, wounds and burns to prevent them from getting infected. Silver Sulfadiazine is an antibiotic. It stops bacteria from producing folic acid, a vitamin required for bacterial multiplication.
Common side effects of chlorhexidine gluconate + silver sulfadiazine
Itching, Irritation, Burning sensation at the site of application
Available Medicine for Chlorhexidine Gluconate + Silver Sulfadiazine
- ₹41 to ₹62Drakt Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹14Win-Medicare Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹60Scott Edil Pharmacia Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹32Willow Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹60Maneesh Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹350Rishab Healthcare pvt. Ltd.1 variant(s)