Chlorbutol Topical is used to prevent infections.
How it works
Chlorbutol belongs to the class of medications called as antiseptics, anesthetics, anti-irritants, and emollient agents. It works as a local anesthetic by providing quick relief from pain and has known antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Common side effects
Application site burning, Skin reaction, Erythema
AVAILABLE MEDICINENo medicine available
- Do not use the cream for more than 7 days and avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, wash immediately and contact your doctor if irritation persists.
- Do not swallow the mouthwash or use along with toothpaste. Avoid usage on eyes and ears.
- Inform your doctor about your medical history of hearing problems before using chlorbutol ear drops.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to chlorbutol or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use mouthwash in infants and children <6 years.