Information about Chlorbutol Topical
Chlorbutol topical uses
Chlorbutol Topical is used to prevent infections.
How chlorbutol topical works
Chlorbutol belongs to the class of medications called as antiseptics, anesthetics, anti-irritants, and emollient agents. It works as a local anesthetic by providing quick relief from pain and has known antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Common side effects of chlorbutol topical
Application site burning, Skin reaction, Erythema
Available Medicine for Chlorbutol TopicalNo medicine available
Expert advice for Chlorbutol Topical
- Do not use the cream for more than 7 days and avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, wash immediately and contact your doctor if irritation persists.
- Do not swallow the mouthwash or use along with toothpaste. Avoid usage on eyes and ears.
- Inform your doctor about your medical history of hearing problems before using chlorbutol ear drops.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to chlorbutol or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use mouthwash in infants and children <6 years.