Camylofin + Diclofenac
Information about Camylofin + Diclofenac
Camylofin + diclofenac uses
Camylofin+Diclofenac is used for abdominal cramp.
How camylofin + diclofenac works
This is a combination of two medicines: Camylofin and Diclofenac which relieve abdominal pain and cramps. Camylofin is an anticholinergic which relaxes the muscles in the stomach and gut (intestine) and stops sudden muscle contractions (spasms). By doing this, it relieves cramps, pain, bloating, and discomfort. Diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers in the brain that are responsible for pain, fever and inflammation (redness).
Common side effects of camylofin + diclofenac
Nausea, Vomiting, Heartburn, Stomach pain, Indigestion, Loss of appetite, Diarrhoea
Available Medicine for Camylofin + Diclofenac
- ₹24 to ₹70Abbott2 variant(s)
- ₹27 to ₹52Khandelwal Laboratories Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹42J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹17 to ₹42Khandelwal Laboratories Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹41Zuventus Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)