Calcium Dobesilate Topical
Calcium Dobesilate Topical is used in the treatment of piles, diabetic eye disease, glaucoma (high eye pressure), varicose veins (dilated veins of leg), leg ulcers and chronic leg swelling
How it works
Calcium dobesilate belongs to a class of medications called as vasoprotectives. It acts on the walls of small blood vessel and decreases their leakage and fragility. It also decreases the viscosity/thickness of blood, thereby improving the blood flow.
Common side effects
Application site redness of skin, Application site irritation, Rash, Itching
- 1 variant(s)
- Do not apply calcium dobesilate on cracked or broken skin (unless indicated).
- Avoid direct contact of cream with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to calcium dobesilate or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have heart block or hypovolemia (decrease in blood volume).
- Women in the first trimester of pregnancy should not use.