Calcium Dobesilate Topical
How it works
Calcium dobesilate topical works on the walls of the small vessel and decreases their leakage and fragility. It also improves blood flow by decreasing viscosity/thickness of blood.
Common side effects
Skin rash, Irritation
- ₹37Swiss Pharma Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- Do not apply calcium dobesilate on cracked or broken skin (unless indicated).
- Avoid direct contact of cream with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to calcium dobesilate or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have heart block or hypovolemia (decrease in blood volume).
- Women in the first trimester of pregnancy should not use.