Calcium Dobesilate Topical
Information about Calcium Dobesilate Topical
Calcium dobesilate topical uses
How calcium dobesilate topical works
Calcium dobesilate topical works on the walls of the small vessel and decreases their leakage and fragility. It also improves blood flow by decreasing viscosity/thickness of blood.
Common side effects of calcium dobesilate topical
Skin rash, Irritation
Available Medicine for Calcium Dobesilate Topical
- ₹37Swiss Pharma Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Calcium Dobesilate Topical
- Do not apply calcium dobesilate on cracked or broken skin (unless indicated).
- Avoid direct contact of cream with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to calcium dobesilate or any of its ingredients.
- Do not use if you have heart block or hypovolemia (decrease in blood volume).
- Women in the first trimester of pregnancy should not use.