Information about Butenafine Topical
Butenafine topical uses
Butenafine Topical is used in the treatment of fungal infections.
How butenafine topical works
Butenafine Topical stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
Common side effects of butenafine topical
Pain, Burning sensation, Skin inflammation, Skin irritation, Itching, Skin redness
Available Medicine for Butenafine Topical
- ₹100Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹50Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹42Ochoa Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹45Systopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹49Alive Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹64Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Butenafine Topical
- Butenafine topical cream is for external use only. Avoid direct contact of cream with your eyes. In case of accidental contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
- Before applying the cream, wash and completely dry the affected area.
- Do not cover the area with bandages or other dressings, unless directed by your doctor.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you notice change in color or burning sensation of skin.
- Tell your doctor if you have a fungal nail infection or any other skin problem.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to butenafine or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for Butenafine Topical
Q. Does butenafine hydrochloride kill ringworm/ kill yeast?
Yes. Butenafine hydrochloride kills ringworm and yeast
Q. Is butenafine hydrochloride a steroid?
No. Butenafine hydrochloride is not a steroid. It is an antifungal drug.