Information about Benzyl Nicotinate
Benzyl Nicotinate Uses
Benzyl Nicotinate is used in the treatment of nutritional deficiencies.
How Benzyl Nicotinate works
Benzyl Nicotinate provides essential nutrients.
Common side effects of Benzyl Nicotinate
Acute toxicity, Nausea, Rash, Upset stomach
Available Medicine for Benzyl Nicotinate
Expert advice for Benzyl Nicotinate
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mouth, nose or any mucous membrane and rinse thoroughly in case of accidental contact or seek medical help in case of ingestion.
- Do not apply the ointment on broken or injured skin.
- Inform your doctor if you have any bleeding disorders, any severe kidney, liver or heart disorders.
- Regular monitoring of platelet counts may be required to prevent thrombocytopenia (abnormally low number of cells (platelets) that are required for blood to clot.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to benzyl nicotinate or any of its ingredients.