How it works
Common side effects
Available MedicineNo medicine available
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mouth, nose or any mucous membrane and rinse thoroughly in case of accidental contact or seek medical help in case of ingestion.
- Do not apply the ointment on broken or injured skin.
- Inform your doctor if you have any bleeding disorders, any severe kidney, liver or heart disorders.
- Regular monitoring of platelet counts may be required to prevent thrombocytopenia (abnormally low number of cells (platelets) that are required for blood to clot.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to benzyl nicotinate or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions
Q. What is benzyl nicotinate?
Benzyl nicotinate is used in combination with heparin in the treatment of inflammation of vein (thrombophlebitis), pain in dilated veins area, pains and cramps in the leg muscles, disturbances of lymph circulation, traffic and sports related injuries, postoperative and posttraumatic scars, non-joint rheumatism or soft tissue rheumatism.