Information about Ampicillin + Cloxacillin
Ampicillin + Cloxacillin Uses
Ampicillin+Cloxacillin is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How Ampicillin + Cloxacillin works
Ampicillin + Cloxacillin is a combination of two antibiotics: Ampicillin and Cloxacillin. These antibiotics work by preventing the formation of the bacterial protective covering which is essential for the survival of bacteria. Together, they treat your infection effectively.
Common side effects of Ampicillin + Cloxacillin
Allergic reaction, Rash, Stomach pain, Nausea, Diarrhea
Available Medicine for Ampicillin + Cloxacillin
MegapenAristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹11 to ₹5310 variant(s)
AmpoxinTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹18 to ₹806 variant(s)
Ampilox CBiochem Pharmaceutical Industries
₹12 to ₹717 variant(s)
Ampoxin KidTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Ampilox C DSBiochem Pharmaceutical Industries
MagnacillinMapra Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹11 to ₹376 variant(s)
Ampilox C PaedBiochem Pharmaceutical Industries
₹43 to ₹953 variant(s)
WilcloxVostok & Wilcure Remedies
₹19 to ₹2305 variant(s)
DC 1 doseAbbott
Expert advice for Ampicillin + Cloxacillin
- You have been prescribed this combination medicine to treat bacterial infections.
- Finish the prescribed course, even if you start to feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Taking probiotics along with Ampicillin + Cloxacillin may help. Talk to your doctor if you notice bloody stools or develop abdominal cramps.
- Take it with food and plenty of fluids to avoid an upset stomach.
- Stop taking Ampicillin + Cloxacillin and inform your doctor immediately if you develop an itchy rash, swelling of the face, throat or tongue or breathing difficulties while taking it.