Amoxicillin + Carbocisteine
Information about Amoxicillin + Carbocisteine
Amoxicillin + carbocisteine uses
Amoxicillin+Carbocisteine is used in the treatment of respiratory tract infection.
How amoxicillin + carbocisteine works
This is a combination of two medicines: Amoxicillin and Carbocisteine which treat respiratory tract infections associated with excessive mucus (phlegm). Amoxicillin is an antibiotic which kills bacteria by preventing them from forming their own protective covering. Carbocisteine is a mucolytic which thins and loosens mucus (phlegm), making it easier to cough out. Addition of Carbocisteine enhances the antibacterial effect of Amoxicillin.
Common side effects of amoxicillin + carbocisteine
Nausea, Diarrhoea, Rash, Allergic reaction
Available Medicine for Amoxicillin + Carbocisteine
- ₹45Win-Medicare Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹38Win-Medicare Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹52 to ₹79Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹44Mount Mettur Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹59 to ₹117Sanofi India Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹55 to ₹81Abbott2 variant(s)