Information about Alpha Ketoanalouge
Alpha ketoanalouge uses
Alpha Ketoanalouge is used in the treatment of chronic kidney disease.
How alpha ketoanalouge works
Alpha ketoanalogue belongs to a class of drugs called as nutritional supplements. It follows same catabolic pathways as amino acids and works by improving the metabolism of protein in the body thereby improving the renal function.
Common side effects of alpha ketoanalouge
No common side effects seen
Available Medicine for Alpha Ketoanalouge
- ₹374La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹320Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹178Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹3490Fresenius Kabi India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹90Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹330Steadfast Medishield Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹399United Biotech Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹280Ajanta Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹99 to ₹340Alniche Life Sciences Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹330Genix Lifescience Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Alpha Ketoanalouge
- You have been prescribed Alpha Ketoanalouge for treatment of chronic kidney disease.
- Taking it along with a low-protein diet helps in delaying the progression of kidney diseases and dialysis initiation.
- Ensure that you maintain adequate calorie intake during therapy.
- Regularly monitor serum calcium levels as instructed by your doctor. Reduce your intake of vitamin D and other calcium sources if the levels are high.