Alpha Ketoanalouge is used in the treatment of nutritional deficiencies
How it works
Alpha ketoanalogue belongs to a class of drugs called as nutritional supplements. It follows same catabolic pathways as amino acids and works by improving the metabolism of protein in the body thereby improving the renal function.
Common side effects
Increased calcium level in blood, Decreased calcium level in blood
- ₹340La Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹82Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹363United Biotech Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹99Biokindle Lifesciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹345Oriva Lifesciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹341Wewell Biotech Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹99 to ₹340Alniche Life Sciences Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- Always take alpha ketoanalogue along with meals to allow proper absorption and metabolism.
- Ensure that you main adequate calorie intake during alpha ketoanalogue therapy.
- You will be regularly monitored for serum calcium levels while taking alpha ketoanalogue.
- Inform your doctor if you are suffering from phenylketonuria (inborn error of metabolism involving impaired metabolism of the amino acid phenylalanine).
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to alpha ketoanalouge or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering with hypercalcemia (high calcium levels in blood), disturbed amino acid metabolism.
- Do not take if suffering from hereditary phenylketonuria.