Information about Adrenochrome Monosemicarabzone
Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone uses
Adrenochrome Monosemicarabzone is used in the treatment of Bleeding.
How adrenochrome monosemicarabzone works
Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone is a chemical messenger which fastens the process of clot formation and stops bleeding.
Common side effects of adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
Acute toxicity, Constipation, Dizziness, Sleepiness, Dry mouth, Gastritis, Increased white blood cell count (eosinophils), Nausea, Rash, Stomach upset, Vomiting
Available Medicine for Adrenochrome Monosemicarabzone
- ₹61Moraceae Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹33Maneesh Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹93Suvik Hitek Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Adrenochrome Monosemicarabzone
• Exercise caution if you are an elderly patient.
• Consult your doctor before giving adrenochrome monosemicarabazone to children.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• Should not be given to patients allergic to adrenochrome monosemicarabazone or any of its ingredients.
• Should not be given to patients with severe Hepatic disease.