Adrenochrome Monosemicarabzone is used in the treatment of bleeding.
How it works
Adrenochrome Monosemicarabzone is a checmical which fastens the process of blood clotting and stops bleeding.
Common side effects
Acute toxicity, Constipation, Dizziness, Sleepiness, Dry mouth, Gastritis, Increased white blood cell count (eosinophils), Nausea, Rash, Stomach upset, Vomiting
• Exercise caution if you are an elderly patient.
• Consult your doctor before giving adrenochrome monosemicarabazone to children.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• Should not be given to patients allergic to adrenochrome monosemicarabazone or any of its ingredients.
• Should not be given to patients with severe Hepatic disease.