Information about Adrenaline/Epinephrine
How adrenaline/epinephrine works
Adrenaline/Epinephrine1 is an alpha- and beta-adrenergic agonist. It relaxes muscles in your lungs and relieves spasm, wheezing, and shortness of breath that occurs during a severe allergic reaction (anaphylaxis).
Common side effects of adrenaline/epinephrine
Headache, Restlessness, Tremor, Palpitations
Available Medicine for Adrenaline/Epinephrine
- ₹156Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹48Cachet Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹17Neon Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹14Entod Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹14Harson Laboratories1 variant(s)
- ₹140Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹84Klar Sehen Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹130Molekule India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹246Sanofi India Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Adrenaline/Epinephrine
- It is usually given as an injection into your muscle. In cases of medical emergencies, it may be given through a vein.
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or anything requiring mental focus until you know how Adrenaline/Epinephrine affects you.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.