Acetylcysteine + Ambroxol
Information about Acetylcysteine + Ambroxol
Acetylcysteine + Ambroxol Uses
Acetylcysteine+Ambroxol is used to prevent chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
How Acetylcysteine + Ambroxol works
Acetylcysteine + Ambroxol is a combination of two mucolytic medicines: Acetylcysteine and ambroxol. It thins and loosens mucus (phlegm) making it easier to cough out.
Common side effects of Acetylcysteine + Ambroxol
Nausea, Vomiting, Upset stomach, Stomach pain, Allergic reaction, Fever
Available Medicine for Acetylcysteine + Ambroxol
Mucomelt AVenus Remedies Ltd
Ventirex-AUnimarck Pharma India Ltd
AmbronacTablets India Limited
Nacfil ABFourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd
NaciventSatven And Mer
NactalSalud Care India Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Acetylcysteine + Ambroxol
- Acetylcysteine + Ambroxol helps in the prevention and treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- It has a smelly odor. This is normal and does not indicate that the medicine has changed.
- It should be taken at the same time each day, preferably in the evening after food.
- Drink plenty of fluids to help loosen the congestion and lubricate your throat while you are taking this medication.
- It does not work right away and should not be used to relieve sudden breathing problems. Use your rescue inhaler to control sudden difficulty in breathing.
- Your doctor may ask you to take regular blood tests to monitor the level of drug in your body to make sure that you are taking the right dose.
- Notify your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney, liver, or heart disease, or if have a smoking history. Your dose may need to be adjusted.
- Do not discontinue use without consulting your doctor even if you feel better.