food interaction for TERFED
alcohol interaction for TERFED
pregnancy interaction for TERFED
lactation interaction for TERFED
Avoid Terfed 60mg tablet with grapefruit juice.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for TERFED
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for TERFED
- DAYLERT 60MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 3.65/tabletRs. 36.45pay 60% more per tablet
- TREXYL 60MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 2.35/tabletRs. 23.50pay 3% more per tablet
- ZENAD 60MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dabur India LtdRs. 2.34/tabletRs. 23.37pay 2% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for TERFED
Frequently asked questions for TERFED
Q.Is terfenadine the same as fexofenadine?
Terfenadine and fexofenadine are drugs of same class and used for allergic conditions
Q.Why is terfenadine banned?
Terfenadine is banned because of the fatal side effects it may cause.