Medicine Overview of Pivasta Tablet
Side effects of Pivasta Tablet
Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain, Allergic reaction, Headache, Nausea, Dyspepsia, Nasopharyngitis, Increased liver enzymes, Increased creatine phosphokinase (CPK) level in blood, Diarrhoea, Flatulence, Constipation, Joint swelling, Increased glucose level in blood.
How to use Pivasta Tablet
How Pivasta Tablet works
In Depth Information on Pivasta Tablet
Expert advice for Pivasta Tablet
- Inform your doctor if you have muscle pain, cramps, weekness, tiredness or dark coloured urine while taking Pivasta.
- Pivasta may increase blood sugar levels. Your doctor may ask to monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- Inform your doctor if you regularly drink a large amount of alcohol.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
No dose adjustment is needed for patients with the mild to moderate kidney disease.Not advisable in patients with the severe kidney disease.
Not advisable in patients with the active liver disease.