Seven Seas Original Cod-Liver Oil Capsule
is a health supplement that may help improve heart and joint health. It may help reduce high blood pressure and nerve pain. It may decrease bone loss and improve bone density in people with osteoporosis. It helps to boost immunity and promote healthy and glowing skin.Key Ingredients:
Cod liver oil, Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, EPA, DHA, Methylparaben IP, Propylparaben IPKey Benefits:
- It is a dietary supplement that may help improve heart and joint health
- It helps to boost immunity and promote healthy and glowing skin
- Cod liver oil is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins A and D
- It may help reduce high blood pressure and nerve pain
- Omega-3 fatty acids in cod liver oil may help suppress proteins that promote chronic inflammation
- It may decrease bone loss and improve bone density in people with osteoporosis
- Cod liver oil is rich in vitamin D, which helps with maintaining strong and healthy bones
Good to Know:
- It may reduce joint pain and improve rheumatoid arthritis symptoms
Fish oils are a rich source of omega-3 and vitamins A and DEffects of Deficiency:
Lack of Omega-3 can cause:
- Mood swings or depression
CapsuleDirections for Use:
Take 1-2 capsules thrice a day or as your medical practitioner prescribes.Safety Information:
- Read the product label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Consult a doctor before taking any supplement
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children, and people with medical conditions must consult a physician before taking this supplement
Consume after meals and not on an empty stomachFrequently Asked Questions:Q. Can this medicine be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
It is best to consult your doctor before taking any supplement. Your doctor will prescribe an appropriate dose based on your clinical condition.Q. Is it safe to consume alcohol while taking this medication?
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.Q. How long does it take for this medicine to take effect?
There are no well-established studies to back up the onset of the effects of this medicine. However, it is best to consult with your doctor first.