food interaction for PEGVEL
alcohol interaction for PEGVEL
pregnancy interaction for PEGVEL
lactation interaction for PEGVEL
SALT INFORMATION for PEGVEL
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for PEGVEL 17GM SACHET
Patients taking PEGVEL 17GM SACHET
- 100%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for PEGVELNo substitutes found
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for PEGVEL
- Together with Polyethylene Glycol, fiber rich diet containing whole grain bread and cereals, bran, fruits and green leafy vegetables, is essential to maintain healthy bowel function.
- Take Polyethylene Glycol after 2 hours from other medicines, as it may interfere with the absorption of other medicines.
- A Polyethylene Glycol should preferably be taken at bedtime because it requires 6 to 8 hours to show impact.
- Notify your doctor if you are on a low-sugar diet because the Polyethylene Glycol contains sugars.
- Avoid taking a Polyethylene Glycol for more than 1 week, unless prescribed by the doctor, as it leads to dependency on the laxative action to produce a bowel movement.
Frequently asked questions for PEGVEL
Q.Is polyethylene glycol safe?
Polyethylene glycol is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is polyethylene glycol the same as Miralax?
Yes. Miralax is the brand name of polyethylene glycol.