food interaction for PEGMOVE
alcohol interaction for PEGMOVE
pregnancy interaction for PEGMOVE
lactation interaction for PEGMOVE
SALT INFORMATION for PEGMOVE
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for PEGMOVE 121.1GM POWDER
Patients taking PEGMOVE 121.1GM POWDER
- 84%Once A Day
- 10%Twice A Day
- 2%Thrice A week
- 1%Once A Week
- 1%Four Times A Day
- 1%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for PEGMOVE
- PEGRED 17GM POWDER(119 GM powder in box)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 1.61/GM of powderRs. 192pay 18% more per GM of powder
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for PEGMOVE
- Together with Polyethylene Glycol, fiber rich diet containing whole grain bread and cereals, bran, fruits and green leafy vegetables, is essential to maintain healthy bowel function.
- Take Polyethylene Glycol after 2 hours from other medicines, as it may interfere with the absorption of other medicines.
- A Polyethylene Glycol should preferably be taken at bedtime because it requires 6 to 8 hours to show impact.
- Notify your doctor if you are on a low-sugar diet because the Polyethylene Glycol contains sugars.
- Avoid taking a Polyethylene Glycol for more than 1 week, unless prescribed by the doctor, as it leads to dependency on the laxative action to produce a bowel movement.
Frequently asked questions for PEGMOVE
Q.Is polyethylene glycol safe?
Polyethylene glycol is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is polyethylene glycol the same as Miralax?
Yes. Miralax is the brand name of polyethylene glycol.