Substitutes for Mediker
No substitutes found for this medicine
Medicine Overview of Mediker Liquid
Uses of Mediker Liquid
Mediker Liquid is used in the treatment of Inflammation of gums and Bad odor from mouth.
Side effects of Mediker Liquid
Altered taste, Application site irritation, Teeth discolouration.
How to use Mediker Liquid
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use.
How Mediker Liquid works
Mediker liquid kills the harmful bacteria and fungi by attacking their outer covering.
In Depth Information on Mediker Liquid
Expert advice for Mediker Liquid
- Use Mediker after meals, it may affect the taste of foods and beverages.
- For maximum effectiveness avoid rinsing mouth (with water or any other mouthwash), brushing teeth, eating or drinking for 30 minutes after using the Mediker.
- Mediker may cause permanent discolouration of some tooth fillings. To minimize discolouration, brush and floss daily, focussing on the areas which begin to discolour.
- Do not mix/dilute Mediker with any other product.
- Avoid contact with eyes and ears. If the solution comes in contact with your eyes, rinse well with water.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Mediker Liquid
No interaction found
Mediker Liquid is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Mediker Liquid should be used with caution during lactation.+more
Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Mediker Liquid alters the ability to+more
drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Mediker+more
Liquid in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Triclosan, please consult your doctor.