food interaction for ABSOLUT DM
alcohol interaction for ABSOLUT DM
pregnancy interaction for ABSOLUT DM
lactation interaction for ABSOLUT DM
medicine interaction for ABSOLUT DM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR ABSOLUT DM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR ABSOLUT DM
- MECOVON 500 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 19.25/ML of injectionRs. 19.25save 27% more per ML of injection
- MYCOBAL PLUS INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Ind Swift Laboratories LtdRs. 5.86/ML of injectionRs. 11.72save 78% more per ML of injection
- MECOBEX 500MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 12.20/ML of injectionRs. 12.20save 54% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR ABSOLUT DM
- Do not take methylcobalmin if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to methylcobalamin, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- Tell your doctor if your occupation required you to handle mercury or its compound.
- Do not use methylcobalamin over a period of months, if there is a lack of satisfactory clinical response.
Frequently asked questions FOR ABSOLUT DM
Q. What is methylcobalamin/ mecobalamin/Neurokind/ Nurokind OD?
Methylcobalamin (mecobalamin/Neurokind/ Nurokind OD) is an active form of vitamin B12. It is water soluble and orally absorbed. It is found in animal-based foods and in supplement form
Q. Is methylcobalamin the same as cyanocobalamin?
No.Cyanocobalamin is different form of vitamin B12
Q. What is Nurokind G, Nurokind plus, Nurokind Next, Nurokind LC, Nurokind Gold?
Nurokind G contains methylcobalmine and gabapentin. Nurokind plus contains methylcobalamin, folic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin B6 and alfa lipoic Acid. Nurokind Next contains methlcobalamin, alphalipoic acid, benfotiamine, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, folic acid, chromium. NurokindL C contains L-carnitine, L-tartrate, methylcobalamin, folic acid. Nurokind Gold contains ginseng extract, mixed carotene 10%, niacinamide, vitamin B6, methylcobalamin, vitamin D3, refined wheat germ oil, folic acid, elemental calcium, elemental phosphorus, ferrous fumarate, zinc sulfate mono hydrate, elemental magnesium, elemental manganese, elemental copper, elemental iodine, elemental potassium.