1. Influenza vaccine
2. Hepatitis B Vaccines
Description: The Hepatitis B vaccine prevents a serious liver infection caused by the Hepatitis B virus. The infection can cause various symptoms such as fever, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, and loss of appetite. If severe, it can also lead to liver scarring and liver failure. While anyone can contract this infection, healthcare workers, people having multiple sex partners, people with chronic liver disease, kidney disease, or diabetes over the age of 60 are at a higher risk of catching it.
3. Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine
Description: This vaccine shields against cervical, vulvar and vaginal cancer in women. It also helps protect against anal cancer and genital warts in both men and women. HPV vaccines are highly effective in preventing infection of specifically targeted HPV viruses when given before initial exposure to the virus and are recommended for all teens and young adults, before engaging in sexual activity.
4. Pneumococcal Vaccine
Description: Safeguards against a range of illnesses caused by a notorious bacteria called pneumococcus. It protects against conditions including pneumonia, inflammation of protective linings of the brain (meningitis), bacteria in blood-stream (bacteremia) and infection in the middle ear(otitis media).
How does the plan work?
- Once you place your order, an executive from our customer support team will reach out to you to understand your requirement.
- You can expect a call within 24 hours of placing the order, subject to your availability.
- Once we understand your requirements, a trained nurse from our team will visit you, at the time and place requested by you, for administering the vaccine.
- The details for the visit by the nurse will be communicated to you in advance.
- 1mg will charge an additional ₹300 as a home visit fee.
- You need a valid doctor's prescription to order a vaccine at home. Your doctor is the best guide regarding the vaccination of you and your children. Talk to an expert and get vaccinations done on time.
- Please note that the vaccine product is a cold storage item and should be stored at 2°C – 8°C. (Refrigerate, Do not freeze.) Store in the original package in order to protect from light.