Information about Wincold Nasal Spray
Wincold Nasal Spray contains 0.01% w/v Xylometazoline HCL as the main active ingredient.
Wincold Nasal Spray’s aqueous isotonic solution goes directly into the nasal track clearing the mucus on its way giving you a clear unblocked nose.
Key benefits/uses of Wincold Nasal Spray:
- Helps to clear the stuffy, blocked up feeling in the nose and sinuses caused by colds and allergies such as hay fever
- Used to contract the blood vessels in the lining of the nose and sinuses, thereby decreasing blood flow and reducing swelling and the feeling of congestion
- Provides relief from the symptoms of nasal congestion caused by seasonal allergies, year-round allergies, sinusitis, and ear infections
Directions for use/Dosage:
- Spray the solution directly into the nostrils
- Can be used as and when the nose gets blocked
- The usual recommended dose for adults is one or two sprays in each nostril every 8 to 10 hours
- The head should be tilted slightly forward while using the spray. Breathe deeply or as directed by the physician
- Nasal congestion
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Wincold Nasal Spray: DHR, BBN, KHH, HPC, BDN, GPT, SWP, OHM, ENP, MMS, TSS, HSP, AYM, BLE, SCH, JIV, 9MM, TFP, SVS, USF, LMS, PVP, BBS, BLS, SDM, DLP, SMN, PRT, GTK, UBL, PWN, BGS, NDP, NNH, KAL, SH...+more